Performance Max Ad Campaigns
Google Performance Max ( formerly called local store visit campaigns) is a goal-based campaign type that provides access across all of Google’s ad inventory all from one single campaign. It’s designed to complement your keyword-based Search campaigns. This new campaign type will take your existing focus and find more converting customers across all of Google’s channels like: YouTube, Display, Search, Discover, Gmail, and Maps.
Taking technology the next step Performance Max uses machine learning models to optimize bids and placements to drive conversions. We provide important inputs like audience signals (including your customer data), create ad copy , manage and organize your assets : high quality text, images, and video that can significantly improve your campaign performance.
Our experience so far suggests it really enhances the focus of ads on google maps and other mobile locations that would might normally slip thru if you just ran google ad words alone. While we have experienced lower click thru rates; the overall number of conversions captured over the entire google franchise is impressive. Campaigns with existing legacy adwords campaigns seem to be more selective in the visits as it has more data, versus just running it stand alone. Engagements like store directions, bookmarks, and map visits have increased and after consulting with clients has equated to more foot traffic into their brick and mortar businesses.
Highlights – Performance Max
Discover converting customers
- Optimize to goals that matter to you.
- Engage with customers across all of Google’s channels – Search, Display, Email, & Video
- Real-time understanding of consumer intents, preferences, and with your audience signals, will unlock new customer segments.
- Data attribution across channels optimizes for interactions that drive customers to buy.
- Machine learning models are used to make accurate predictions about the combinations of ads, audiences, and videos that work best for your business.
Gain important insights
- Asset reporting can help you understand which creatives are impacting performance and help you optimize campaign creatives to drive ROI.
- New insights, such as rising search trends, can help you understand changes in performance and inform your broader business strategy.
What is Google Performance Max?
Performance Max is a google ads campaign type that gives access to all of Google Ad inventory from a single campaign. It’s designed to complement your keyword-based Search campaigns to help you find more converting customers across all of Google’s channels like YouTube, Display, Search, Discover, Gmail, and Maps.
When Should I Use Google Performance Max?
It is the best option to use when:
- Specific advertising and conversion goals (for example, driving online sales, lead generation, and others).
- Maximize the performance of your campaign, and you aren’t limited by which channel your ads appear on.
- Easily access all of Google’s advertising channels using a single campaign.
- Get additional reach and conversion value beyond keyword-based Search campaigns.
Is Google Performance Max Automated?
Google uses machine learning to grow your business. Audience signals combined with bidding and attribution technology helps determine the best options for your campaign across all Google inventory .and to determine bids Performance Max uses machine learning models to optimize bids and placements to on the auctions that have the highest probability of meeting your business goals in real-time; driving conversions.
Benefits of Google Performance Max?
- Unlock new audiences across Googles channels and networks
- AI Driven Performance & Optimization
- Insights using new GA4 Model
- Control All Assets, Headlines, Images, Videos and Messages.
What are Asset Groups ?
An asset group is a set of creatives that will be used to create an ad depending on the channel it’s being served on. It’s a best practice to organize asset groups like you organize your ad groups, by a common theme.